Please Note that the customer will not in all circumstances be entitled to Compensation, or to full Compensation, for any loss and is therefore recommended to seek professional advice as to appropriate insurance cover to be maintained while consignments are in transit.
User Agreements :
The Carrier (as defined below) is not a common carrier and accepts goods for carriage only upon that condition and the Conditions set out below. No servant or agent of the Carrier is permitted to alter or vary these Conditions in any way unless expressly authorised in writing to do so by a Director of First Class courier services . If any provision of these Conditions or of the contract becomes invalid, illegal, unenforceable or void in any respect under any law, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following :
- Carrier means First Class courier services
- Customer means the person or company who contracts for the services of the Carrier including any other carrier who gives a Consignment to the Carrier for carriage.
- Contract means the contract of carriage between the Customer and the Carrier.
- Consignee means the person or company to whom the Carrier contracts to deliver the Consignment.
- Consignment means goods, whether a single item or in bulk or contained in one parcel, package or container, as the case may be, or any number of separate items, parcels, packages or containers sent at one time in one load by or for the Customer from one address to one address.
Dangerous Goods :
Dangerous Goods are not acceptable for carriage under any circumstances :
- Unless the Carrier has agreed in writing to the contrary with the Customer.
- The Carrier shall not be under any obligation to provide any plant, power or labour, other than that carried by the vehicle, required for loading or unloading the Consignment.
- The Customer warrants that any special appliances required for loading or unloading the Consignment, which are not carried by the vehicle will be provided by the Customer or on the Customer’s behalf.
- The Carrier shall be under no liability whatever to the Customer for any damage whatever, however caused, if the Carrier is instructed to load or unload any Consignment requiring special appliances which, in breach of the warranty in above, have not been provided by the Customer or on the Customer’s behalf.
- The Carrier shall not be required to provide service beyond the usual place of collection or delivery but if any such service is given by the Carrier, it shall be at the sole risk of the Customer.